Case Manager - RN - Graybill (19725)
Join us in our mission to heal, comfort and promote health in the communities we serve!
Graybill Medical Group is now affiliated with Arch Health Medical Group. Like Graybill, Arch Health is a large multi-specialty group practice with offices in North San Diego County. By combining resources, the two medical groups will be able to offer a wider range of services through a network of 170 primary care and specialty physicians and advanced practitioners and 22 locations in North San Diego and South Riverside Counties.
We are a multi-specialty, not for profit medical group that is dedicated to enhancing the health of people in our communities. We offer access to comprehensive services to meet all your healthcare needs, including urgent care, primary and specialty care services. We are a Palomar Health affiliate and together we are committed to providing superior care, close to home.
We are always looking for talented, compassionate, qualified professionals who will embrace our culture of excellence, service, integrity and innovation.
We are looking for a Case Manager RN to support our Managed Care department. The Case Manager is responsible for case management of managed care clients, including complete accountability for coordination of skilled client care, case management, supervision, documentation and administration functions throughout the continuum of care. The Case Manager follows rules, policies, procedures, applicable laws and standards addressed in the compliance program.
A qualified candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associate’s Degree / LVN, Bachelor’s Degree / RN,
- Must have current CA RN or LVN license.
- At least 1-2 years experience, Preferred 3-5 years
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient computer software skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and some Publisher.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience with medical practice protocols related to scheduling appointments.
- Ability to multitask effectively, dealing with phone calls, in-office patients, staff, and others pleasantly.
- Ability to communicate calmly and clearly with patients about appointments in all circumstances including when they are ill or have an emergency.
Arch Health Medical Group offers a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision discount program
- 401k with company match
- PTO ( personal time off)
- Paid holidays (7)
- Plus many more!
Arch Health Medical Group maintains a drug-free workplace and smoke free working environment. Employees are required to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen. Smoking is permitted in designated areas outside of Arch offices.
Arch Health Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in the workplace.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 31075