Communication Center Rep - Graybill Medical Group (18801)
Join us in our mission to heal, comfort and promote health in the communities we serve!
Graybill Medical Group is now affiliated with Arch Health Medical Group. Like Graybill, Arch Health is a large multi-specialty group practice with offices in North San Diego County. By combining resources, the two medical groups will be able to offer a wider range of services through a network of 170 primary care and specialty physicians and advanced practitioners and 22 locations in North San Diego and South Riverside Counties.
We are a multi-specialty, not for profit medical group that is dedicated to enhancing the health of people in our communities. We offer access to comprehensive services to meet all your healthcare needs, including urgent care, primary and specialty care services. We are a Palomar Health affiliate and together we are committed to providing superior care, close to home.
We are always looking for talented, compassionate, qualified professionals who will embrace our culture of excellence, service, integrity and innovation.
We are looking for a Communication Center Representative at our Graybill location in Escondido. The Comm Center Rep will answer and greet all incoming external and in-house calls from patients, providers, physician’s, insurance carriers, facilities, and other individuals inquiring about Graybill Medical Group with a pleasant tone of voice. Must be able to handle multiple phone lines, be responsive to callers needs, route telephone calls to appropriate parties, take and distribute messages, collect patient demographic and insurance information, schedule/reschedule/confirm appointments, page over head when requested, stay calm handling emergency situations and represent the company in a professional manner.
A qualified candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- At least (1) year of experience in a customer service/scheduling position, preferably in a medical practice setting.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient computer software skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience with medical practice protocols related to scheduling appointments.
- Ability to multitask effectively, dealing with phone calls, staff, and others pleasantly.
- Ability to communicate calmly and clearly with patients about appointments in all circumstances including when they are ill or have an emergency.
- Working knowledge of contracted insurances, patient benefits, and third party requirements a plus.
Arch Health Medical Group offers a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid basic term life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical
- Dependent Care Assistance
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- PTO (personal time off)
- Paid holidays
- Pet Insurance
- Gym discounts
- Plus many more!
Arch Health Medical Group maintains a drug-free workplace and smoke free working environment. Employees are required to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Arch Health Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in the workplace.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 29369