Insurance Eligibilty Rep - Graybill (19309)
Join us in our mission to heal, comfort and promote health in the communities we serve!
Graybill Medical Group is now affiliated with Arch Health Medical Group. Like Graybill, Arch Health is a large multi-specialty group practice with offices in North San Diego County. By combining resources, the two medical groups will be able to offer a wider range of services through a network of 170 primary care and specialty physicians and advanced practitioners and 22 locations in North San Diego and South Riverside Counties.
We are a multi-specialty, not for profit medical group that is dedicated to enhancing the health of people in our communities. We offer access to comprehensive services to meet all your healthcare needs, including urgent care, primary and specialty care services. We are a Palomar Health affiliate and together we are committed to providing superior care, close to home.
We are always looking for talented, compassionate, qualified professionals who will embrace our culture of excellence, service, integrity and innovation.
The Insurance Eligibility Representative will be responsible for checking patient insurance eligibility for all Graybill clinics prior to their appointment using the online RTS system or internet.
A qualified candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year previous medical office experience required
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology, insurances, and eligibility
- Posses excellent customer service skills
- Computer and software experience
- Experience with EHR systems (NextGen preferred)
- Strong written/verbal skills.
Arch Health Medical Group offers a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid basic term life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical
- Dependent Care Assistance
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- PTO (personal time off)
- Paid holidays
- Pet Insurance
- Gym discounts
- Plus many more!
Arch Health Medical Group maintains a drug-free workplace and smoke free working environment. Employees are required to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Arch Health Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in the workplace.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 30437