Physician (FM or IM)
At Graybill Medical Group, we’ve been a trusted source of quality health care for multiple generations of North San Diego County and Temecula/Murrieta families.
Graybill Medical is a large multi-specialty group practice with offices in North San Diego County and South Riverside County. We are seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Physician for our Vista office.
Physicians will provide quality primary medical care to patients in a full-time traditional outpatient practice. The Physicians will conduct medical diagnosis and treatment of patients including using medical office procedures consistent with training.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide medical care to patients, including the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of their medical conditions, including but not limited to taking of a medical history, performance of physical examination, ordering and interpretation of diagnostic tests, formulation of an assessment of condition and a treatment plan, writing prescriptions, ongoing follow-up of case management
- Document medical care in the patients’ medical record, in compliance with Graybill policies.
- Share after-hours telephone call duty as assigned on a rotational basis.
- Present input into, initiate and/or facilitate new medical programs and processes in support of Graybill goals
Skills / Requirements
Education and Experience:
- Active and unrestricted California MD/DO license
- Must be Board-Certified in the State of California
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience in related field
- Working knowledge of community clinic/health center operations.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Utilize appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required to perform this role with patients and members on site.
- Must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a Graybill building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
If you meet the qualifications for this position please apply below - We'd love to hear from you!
- Quality of Life - Monday through Friday daytime schedule
- Benefits - Comprehensive sound benefits package; eligible for medical benefits your first day of employment
- Education - CME allowance & licensure reimbursement
- Development - Mentoring from the clinical leadership team
- Shareholder eligible in 2 years
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid time off
- 401 9k) / Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Candidates will also be required to complete Physical and Background check.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Vista