Join us in our mission to heal, comfort and promote health in the communities we serve!
Graybill Medical Group is now affiliated with Arch Health Medical Group. Like Graybill, Arch Health is a large multi-specialty group practice with offices in North San Diego County. By combining resources, the two medical groups will be able to offer a wider range of services through a network of 170 primary care and specialty physicians and advanced practitioners and 22 locations in North San Diego and South Riverside Counties.
We are a multi-specialty, not for profit medical group that is dedicated to enhancing the health of people in our communities. We offer access to comprehensive services to meet all your healthcare needs, including urgent care, primary and specialty care services. We are a Palomar Health affiliate and together we are committed to providing superior care, close to home.
We are always looking for talented, compassionate, qualified professionals who will embrace our culture of excellence, service, integrity and innovation.
We are looking for a Receptionist at our Graybill Office in Escondido. The Receptionist will answer and route telephone calls, greet patients, schedule appointments, determine patient eligibility as necessary, create charts and perform other front office duties as assigned. May provide phone coverage for Receptionists out in other departments.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Greets and checks in patients when they arrive to the office.
- Maintains a high level of customer service with patients and their family members, staff, and providers.
- Has patient complete required forms, obtains necessary signatures, and accurately enters the patient information for registration.
- Ensures all insurance, personal and health information is obtained and verified prior to each patient’s appointment. Scans insurance card.
- Maintains daily scheduling and confirmation of patient appointments.
- Responds to heavy volume of incoming calls for appointments and other requests.
- Collects patient insurance co-payments, co-insurance, deductibles, and prior balances and explains payment policy/billing procedures, and patient financial responsibility.
- Prepares and files patient forms.
- Balances daily monies and receipts, and ensures accuracy of fee tickets & batch summaries.